Lowest Grand Canyon
One Day White Water Trip by Van
- Hotel to hotel transportation
- Allow 14.5 hours hotel to hotel with a 4.75 hour rafting experience. For a detailed packing list and additional information see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Prices start from:
If you have any questions regarding a trip, please fill out our form. This will speed up the process in providing accurate information regarding your trip.
Thrilling Rapids from Class 3 to 6
Rafting the Grand Canyon's Colorado River is rated as the top adventure tour in America. Your excursion begins with a scenic drive from Las Vegas with the first stop at Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. We will continue on towards Kingman, Arizona to historic Route 66 then on to the homeland of the Hualapai Nation. Meet your expert Hualapai Indian River Runner guide and board your 8-person motorized raft. Experience the thrill and fun of several class 3 to 6 rapids, a nature hike with a refreshing lunch is served as you witness the unfolding drama of the canyon's landscape. Arrive in time to meet your helicopter pilot. From the banks of the Colorado River, you will ascend the canyon cliffs, towering 4,000 feet to land at Grand Canyon West for your return drive to Las Vegas. This is the only one-day white water experience of the Grand Canyon available operating from April 1st through September 30th. All participants must be at least 8 years old.
- 4:30 AM - Approximate hotel pickup
- 5:30 AM - Depart Las Vegaswith a picture stop at Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Recreation Area, Historic Route 66
- 7:45 AM - Arrive at the lodge
- 8:00 AM - Transfer from lodge to the Colorado River for white water rafting experience
- 9:00 AM - Begin white water river rafting experience on class 3 to 6 rapids, lunch served by the Hualapai Indians and nature hike included
- 4:30 PM - Depart Grand Canyon West for Las Vegas
- 7:00 PM - Approximate arrival to hotel in time to have dinner and to see a show